My client are based out of Loughton and they are seeking an experienced events and logistics manager to come in and hit the ground running.
Job purpose: To ensure the crew and logistics relating to the hire business are run professionally, accurately and efficiently.
Key responsibilities and accountability:
Training will be provided for all the below responsibilities on commencement of employment
1. Responsible for logistics for conference and broadcast events including; crew schedule, booking crew, hotels and transport
2. Responsible for van schedule. Calculating and scheduling efficient logistics for equipment drops/collections
3. Raising PO’s for crew and transport bookings
4. Book ad hoc parking when required for crew on events
5. Provide support to the hire manager
6. Maintain broadcast folders with all details and paperwork relating to each job
7. Maintain bookings and relationship with local trucking companies
8. Maintain freelancer contracts and documentation (i.e. driving licenses and insurance)
9. Manage the schedule of managing director and communicate internally
10. Maintain all communication with crew and freelancers.
11. Provide high quality, professional and informed customer service
Essential Skills :
A good working knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Excel
Ability to work well under pressure and to targets
Excellent communication skills
Excellent organisational skills
Excellent attention to detail
You must be self motivated and pro active
Event experience an advantage
Salary is negotiable on experience.
Please send all CV's
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.