A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Export Logistics Manager to join my leading manufacturing clients logistics team. This is an exciting role that will be suitable for Export Managers with people management skills, as well as experience in dealing with international freight and customs clearance documentation.
As Export Logistics Manager, your duties will include but not be limited to:
1. Production of timely and accurate shipping documents
2. Accurate and timely Letters of Credit
3. Liaise with 3rd Party Logistics in arranging global shipments
4. Liaise with Internal departments to ensure items are shipped OTIF
5. Manage a team of operative, responsible for final inspection and dispatch of goods
6. Implement processes to continuously improve the overall performance of the department
The Export Logistics Manager should have the following attributes:
• Shipping and clearance documentation knowledge
• Experience in implementing new policies and procedures
• Have a working knowledge of international shipping
• Experience of managing a team plus monitoring their performance on a regular basis
• Multi-million pound company that has an extremely low turn over of staff, and is growing year on year.
• They have been established for over 40 years and have long term capital investment plans
If you would like to apply for this role please forward your CV preferably in Microsoft Word format to us including your full postal address and contact telephone numbers.
• Edwards & Pearce is a professional recruitment consultancy with 11 specialist divisions managed by experts in their own area of recruitment
• Established in 1998
• Employ approx 30 staff
• 2 offices in Doncaster & Hull
• Edwards & Pearce operates according to a strict ethical code and aims to offer both candidates and clients the highest levels of professionalism and customer service.
• Edwards & Pearce has an enviable client base including plc’s, blue chip organisations and SME’s , global FMCG manufacturing, the public sector, charities and the Big 4 accountancy firms achieving preferred supplier status with many clients
• From the 2 offices based in Yorkshire, Edwards & Pearce successfully recruit for not only local, regional and national clients but has also undertaken and filled international assignments
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.