Fleet / Logistics Manager required. Bennett and Game are currently representing a leading provider to the Insurance and Vehicle Leasing market and operate in 8 locations within UK South. They are excited to be recruiting for a brand new position based in their West Sussex Centre.
Our client is seeking an experienced Fleet / Logistics Manager with a flexible working approach to manage the operations and efficiency of the company fleet. The successful candidate will be working alongside the Compliance Manager and Health and Safety Manager to ensure the adherence to all company policies, keeping the company fleet in an efficient and serviceable condition.
The ideal candidate will have a strategical mindset, local to West Sussex and must have a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
Fleet / Logistics Manager - Position Overview
Be the first point of contact for the Logistics/Driving team ensuring all service levels are met and expectations are exceeded. Accountable for the efficiancy and maintenance of the companies mixed fleet of vehicles ensuring they remain in a servicable condition at all times.
Fleet / Logistics Manager - Position Requirements
* Minimum 2 years experience as a Fleet / Logistics Manager.
* Experienced in leading a team.
* Responsible for driver training
* Fleet Management Qualification or equivalent.
* Manage all maintenance and service records, scheduling any works to be actioned.
* Investigate all accidents / driver infringements.
* Flexible approach and willingness to assist in other areas of the business.
Fleet / Logistics Manager - Position Remuneration
* Salary – Circa £35k + Benefits (Dependant on experience)
* Monday – Friday 8AM – 5PM (Occasional Saturday cover)
* Holiday – 4 Weeks plus 8 Bank Holidays.
* Onsite Parking.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.