Commercial Consultants (UK) Ltd are recruiting on behalf of a leading national transport company for an experienced Fleet Manager in Bridgewater.
The Main purpose of the role.
Responsible for the effective management and delivery of the customer’s passenger’s requirements whilst overseeing the day to day running of 140 company vehicles including bus/coach fleet and other company vehicles.
Fleet Management of Bus/Coach Fleet
* Ensuring passenger delivery 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
* Ensuring 3rd party suppliers are dealt with on a daily weekly, basis
* Managing the addition of new vehicles into the bus fleet
* Ensuring bus/coach servicing is adhered to best practice at all times
* Management of all vehicles
* Provide appropriate KPIs to senior management
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
This role requires:
* Experience of managing operational supply
* Proven experience in delivery customer satisfaction
* Capability to resolve delivery, service, quality problems and issues with suppliers
* Capability to work effectively under pressure and adapt to change quickly
* Experience of leading a team, particularly through periods of change
* A high level of experience in dealing with 3rd party contractors
* Excellent analytical skills and a capability to work under pressure and prioritise workload
Applications are welcomed from candidates with transferable backgrounds such as HGV, Ex-Forces, diesel engine manufacturers and commercial vehicle manufacturers or similar.
For more information, to apply, or for an informal chat, please call on (Apply online only) or submit your CV.
Commercial Consultants (UK) Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency to recruit a Fleet manager on behalf of our client
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.