WRS Tech is working with an established shipping business on the south coast of the UK to source an experienced Fleet Manager. With a large fleet of vessels in the dry cargo sector they are an attractive company to join and develop your career.
The Fleet Manager will report directly to senior management and have overall technical, compliance and budgetary responsibility for the fleet. Other roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Ensure vessels are managed efficiently with as little down time as possible
- Liaise with technical superintendents and other departments under their control
- Monitor vessel performance and budgets
- Advocate a strong safety culture and ensure compliance with company and regulatory systems
- Oversee dry dockings, major repairs and other planned/unplanned maintenance
The ideal candidate will have sailed up to Chief Engineer and held a senior position ashore for a minimum of 2 years. Candidates must be willing to relocate within a reasonable distance of the office (location given on request) and have the right to live and work in the UK.
The successful candidate will win the opportunity to work within a successful and professional environment with a strong team ethic. An excellent salary and package is also available depending on experience.
Please do apply now for further information.
WRS Tech is a specialist Marine and Maritime recruitment agency that offer Permanent and Contract recruitment solutions
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.