Yoh are partnered with a company in the fleet management industry who are looking to expand their Technical Services team with a Fleet Manager To be the principal contact for specific customers, managing queries relating to the maintenance of their HGV’s, specialist vehicles and equipment.
They are based in Wiltshire within a commutable distance from Swindon, Chippenham, Bristol, Trowbridge, Bath, Melksham and surrounding areas. You will be part of a Family run, global organization who is a market leader in fleet Management. The main roles and responsibilities of the Fleet Manager will be:
* Be the technical contact for customers’ and key personnel, managing queries, issues and complaints effectively, updating the customer on the maintenance of their vehicle
* Ensure any issues and complaints raised by the customer relating to supplier performance are captured and relayed to the correct managers within the organisation
* Provide advice, guidance and assistance to colleagues on operational matters relating to specified customers
* You will be responsible for identifying root causes and putting measures in place to avoid repeat issues, liaising with colleagues and suppliers, and challenging appropriately.
The experience required for the role is as follows:
* A high technical knowledge of vehicles (preferably HGV’s) to understand what issues are with the vehicles when reported
* Experience interacting with customers, garages and internal colleagues, using their technical knowledge to build respect and the appropriate rapport
* Experience challenging decisions made by garages and sometimes internal Maintenance Controllers and when required being the middle man and intervening when decisions made are questionable
This is a full time, Mon-Fri position. You will be rewarded with a salary of up to £32,000 depending on experience, with company benefits such as car schemes, pension schemes and a minimum of 25 days holiday as well as bank holidays
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.