HGV Fleet Manager/Tail Lift Technician
Our client is a market leader within the waste management sector throughout the UK. They are currently looking to strengthen their engineering team at their Crawley workshop.
We are keen to hear from experienced HGV technicians who ideally have experience servicing, repairing and maintaining HGV vehicles including tail-lift and hydraulic lift systems.
* To carry out fault diagnosis on fleet
* Service and repairs on tail lifts
* Preparing HGV vehicles for MOT and Servicing
* Complete repair order write ups
* Service report sheets and production card information.
The successful candidate will have the ability to work under pressure, to actively seek solutions to problems. Good verbal communication skills. Providing excellent customer service is paramount
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.