New Fleet Manager opportunity with a Public Sector based in the Tiverton area!
This is a 4 month contract initially, 37 hours a week (flexible to suit your customers) with a starting rate of £17.80 p/h with the possibility of a permanent post for the right candidate.
A Public Sector in Tiverton area.
The benefits of working for the public sector include:
* The stability of government-backing.
* Pleasant working atmosphere.
* Flexible working hours.
* Very good package of working pensions.
As the Fleet Manager you will be:
* Managing the Fleet Operators Licence Undertakings
* Liaising with Maintenance contractor
* Planning repairs and servicing
* Managing the admin assistants work load
* Minimum of 2 years in commercial fleet management and 1 year supervisory experience of a small team
* Ability of specifying, purchasing and evaluating a diverse range of vehicles and mobile plant, typical to a local authority
* Capable of running systems that are auditable and cost effective
* Sufficient mechanical knowledge of vehicles and mobile plant to make qualitative judgements and inspections on services, repairs and suitability of purchases
* Flexible and proactive management style with the ability to build constructive working relationships
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Tiverton Branch on (phone number removed)
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.