Our client is an expanding supplier to the housing sector
The role: responsible for managing the company fleet of approximately 300 vehicles as well as handle related documentation and liaising with external suppliers such as insurance brokers.
* Ensure vehicles are in correct and safe working order
* Good understanding of vehicle maintenance and servicing
* Ensure all fleet vehicles adhere to Health & Safety polices and update IT systems
* Ability to liaise with external suppliers and service providers
* Ensure that the Fleet operates within the agreed KPI’s and objectives.
* Minimum of 2 years fleet management experience
* Proficient in MS Office (advanced desirable) and Fleet Management systems
* Able to plan, prioritise, work to deadlines, without supervision and on own initiative.
* Ability to problem solve, take charge of a situation and successfully deal with the unexpected
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.