Salary: £24,301 plus excellent employee benefits
Our client is a not-for-profit Registered Social Landlord providing homes for people in Aylesbury and the surrounding villages. Their aim is to provide affordable homes and build communities that people can be proud of.
The Trust Repairs and Maintenance Teams are expanding to meet the demands of the services which have resulted in an exciting opportunity for a Fleet Manager to provide effective and efficient fleet management services for the teams.
The successful Fleet Manager will manage all Trust fleet operation to include analysis of vehicle operation, repair and maintenance plans, fleet fuel usage, vehicle washing and assist with the development of a replacement fleet specification and the planning and procurement of vehicles.
They will undertake analysis of vehicle operation; manage repair and maintenance
plans, fleet fuel usage and vehicle washing.
Required Skills and Experience:
* You will have a good standard of education to include at least NVQ level 3 or equivalent.
* You will be an IT literate with knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint and fleet management software to manage fleet operations successfully.
* You will have a substantial current or previous fleet management experience in a customer focused environment.
* Transport Managers National Certificate of Professional Competence or equivalent would be desirable.
* Basic knowledge of Health and Safety at Work Act.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills with confidence in communicating with all levels of management, staff and the general public.
* 5 GCSEs or equivalent plus previous experience in a similar role
A clean and current driving licence is essential
Closing Date: 13 July 2018 (midday)
Interviews: 23 July 2018 am
24 July 2018 pm
To apply for the position of Fleet Manager please click apply and an email will be with you shortly to complete an application form
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.