My client a well known automotive group is looking to hire an experienced new business hunter to develop LCV fleet opportunities with businesses who operate fleets of 100 to 1000. This is a home based national role responsible for managing client relationships directly and in directly through leasing companies.
Key duties include:
- Identify commercial vehicle companies who are dormant and re-engage with them to try and secure new business
- Managing the relationship with Vehicle Convertors and supporting the Fleet Sales Managers with technical questions
- Managing the conversion plan development
- Steering relationships with LCV Retail Sites / dealers reviewing their results and issues
- Demo fleet management
- Prepare the area sales strategy and manage an accurate prospects list
- Build relationships with leasing company
- Responding to tenders and opportunities and RFQs.
- Maximise your working time to meet key objectives on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis through good planning.
Key skills required:
- Excellent LCV / commercial vehicle knowledge
- New business hunter with a proven sales track record within B2B fleet sales
How To Apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lucy on 0121 285 3888
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.