Our client is an exciting digital music streaming startup based in London. Manufacturing a music streaming appliance in China and selling in the US and the UK, we are currently now recruiting for a freight and logistics manager. Reporting to the chief operating officer this role will have end-to-end ownership of freighting, manage the relationship with our 3PL partners (DPD in the UK, DHL in the US), to coordinate B2B and B2C fulfilment and ensure the retail supply chain is setup and serviced appropriately.
Main duties and responsibilities will include...
• Demand management to ensure efficient inventory levels across the US and UK.
• Coordination of Freight forwarding from Asia into the US and UK 3PL partners
• Management of returns and replacement processes.
• Invoicing and account management of retailers from a logistics perspective.
• Product setup for retailers and distributors,
• Coordination of B2C and B2B fulfilment as required.
• Ensuring data is fed correctly into our NetSuite ERP system.
• Weekly reporting on the above to ensure the business has full visibility of the supply chain.
• Recommending and implementing improvements in the supply chain where clear efficiencies and cost savings are available.
In order to apply for this exciting opportunity you will have experience of managing end to end freight forwarding and the supply chain for goods manufactured in the Far East and the importation into the UK/USA.
You will have managed the complete supply chain/Logistics process and understand the ERP system. Have managed the relationship with 3PL partners and have set up and managed a retail supply chain
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.