Our prestigious global IT client have a unique opportunity for a Global Travel Manager to join their team based in Staines. This is an exciting opportunity offering you the chance to be a valued member of them team, work within a challenging environment, and join a global company on their exciting new journey! As the Global Travel Manager, you will play an imperative role in the creation of a new team based in their Staines office.
Role & Responsibilities of the Global Travel Manager:
* We are looking for a seasoned Corporate Travel Manager to craft our global corporate travel policies and monitor travelling activity and programs;
* You will be fully experienced with all matters pertaining to the Corporate Travel industry and have leveraged your experience to deliver demonstrable value to your previous organisations in terms of financial savings, employee safety and travel experience;
* You will be a strategic thinker with demonstrable ability of working with global Flight, Hotel and Car Vendors to optimise travel spend;
* Overall responsibility for the employee (including groups and VIP) traveller experience;
* Develop strategic policies and programs for corporate travel;
* Play a key role in selection and relationship management with travel agencies and vendors;
* Negotiate contracts or rates with travel service providers ensuring high volume spend is consolidated with key Vendors;
* Establish compliance programs for Safety, SOS, travel documents, insurance, import/export regulations etc;
* Oversee credit card programs and implement policy changes as required;
* Responsibility for performance of Vendors, Travel Policy compliance and OBT metrics;
* Work with TMC and to drive continuous improvement and cost optimisation of travel programs.
What’s in it for the Global Travel Manager
* The chance to work with a globally renowned IT company;
* To be a valued member of a new team, involved in their new and exciting journey;
* An initial 3-month contract, with a view to be made permanent thereafter;
* Up to £335.00 per day DOE.
What experience will the Global Travel Manager require?
* Progressive experience in managing Corporate Travel programs for Global organisations;
* Knowledge of international travel regulations, customs and currencies and current industry trends;
* Working knowledge of Travel industry standard tools and systems e.g. OBT/GDS solutions;
* An analytically mind with strong business acumen;
* Customer-oriented approach;
* Capable of operating at fast pace in a changing environment;
* Solid track record of delivering against cost reduction targets;
* Demonstrable ability to influence and operate effectively both internally and amongst Vendor Community;
* Ability to coordinate multiple group efforts within the company to achieve objectives;
* Ability to identify processes needing improvement, and to recommend improvements;
* Experience in the technology industry beneficial, preferably in a strategic setting in a mid to large Size organisation.
If you are interested in this urgent, exciting opportunity please apply via the link attached!
The application process is subject to the successful completion of background and reference checking, including CRB and CCJ (County Court Judgement) checks Adecco is an equal opportunities employer. If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.