We take care of everything: from full-service software packages to a fleet of Quiqees that navigate the streets and personally hand over the parcel at the door. For large enterprises we create bespoke solutions that meet shoppers’ ever-increasing demands. For small businesses, we offer speedy integrations that turn their shop into a warehouse to instantly open them up to a wider customer base. Customers can select custom pick-ups and drop-offs around the city, all at the touch of a button. With a delivery solution that suits everyone, we’re transforming the way goods move about our streets for better cities, better business and all round better living.
The Driver Operations team is responsible for the performance and reliability of our drivers, or Quiqees. They also look after Quiqee onboarding, equipment, invoices and communications related to day-to-day operations.
- As Driver Operations Manager, your main responsibility will be to build a high a quality fleet that is revered by the industry. You will be ready to get your hands dirty and won't mind getting on a bike yourself to inspire those around you. You will be leading a fleet of thousands of drivers as well as a an office based team in order to reach these goals.
- Owning the performance and continuous improvement of our fleet of Quiqees. An excellent quality of service is what will allow us to win in this market.
- Being responsible for making sure our Quiqees are consistently meeting SLAs and providing best in class service to our customers and partners.
- Making sure our Quiqees have everything they need to be best in class, whether it be the best equipment or the most relevant apps and tech features.
- Using KPI analysis and qualitative feedback from various different departments within the organisation in order to achieve your goals.
- Optimising operations through innovation and process development. You should constantly be thinking how every task can be optimised and scaled.
- Being one of the main points of contact for the Quiqees, engaging with them to understand issues and improve satisfaction. You will have a team of fleet captains who will help you communicate with the fleet at large. They will be your eyes and ears on the ground.
What we expect
- 5+ years work experience within operations and having managed a fleet of drivers.
- Degree educated.
- Experience in on-demand delivery a bonus, but a good understanding of the market and how it works would be expected.
- MS Excel wizard.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- You thrive in a fast-paced startup and are able to work in a high pressure environment
- Ability to think outside the box. Imagination is what got us this far
- Positive and proactive nature, ready to get things done
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset, willing to get your hands dirty
- You’re tech savvy (We are a tech company after all)
- The potential to build something transformational
- The opportunity to be part of a tight-knit team
- The freedom to shape a space still in its infancy
- The chance to do something you’ll tell stories about
- An independent and autonomous company culture
- An invitation to make an impact from Day 1
- An international and diverse group of people - 30 nationalities and counting
- And the usual stuff - competitive compensation package, pension, office dogs and all the rest
DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
As part of the recruitment process, we will be collecting some personal details from you which you will submit to us as part of your application. poses. This information will include a CV, phone number, email address and your full name and address. Any data that you submit to us as part of your recruitment process will be used only for the purpose of recruitment and will only be shared with the relevant parties to your process internally. In submitting your details via an application to one of our opportunities you are giving us permission to hold your details for recruitment purposes. If at any point in time you wish to have your details removed from our recruitment system please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply for this position by following the link: https://quiqupltd.workable.com/j/A52F48CE8C