Our client is a leading outsource business provider in the Automotive sector who are looking for a Head of Client Service Delivery. You would be working with the Commercial Director to lead and develop the customer services strategy by identifying the required external and internal SLAs.
As the custodian of service, you will lead the way in challenging the business to continually deliver the highest standards for our external and internal clients.
Responsible for measuring and setting the standard for customer experience and continually improving the experience they give to their Clients and their Customers.
You will anticipate the needs and preferences of their customers and take proactive, decisive action to resolve any complaints or challenges in order to maintain and improve the customer relationships and experience.
What you have to do
- Provide senior and operational management with real insight to support the development of innovative solutions that provide great customer value and services.
- Work with key stakeholders and challenge internal teams to ensure all processes and procedures deliver the optimum balance between customer and business requirements
- Devise and implement growth and retention strategies for the portfolio of accounts managed by the Internal Client service team. Identifying opportunities for additional services and improved profitability
- Build and manage relationships with internal and external teams to continually improve the service they offer
- Use a deep understanding of their clients and their internal processes to proactively develop an outstanding service strategy.
- Provide strategic leadership in the management of business-wide customer complaints to support proactive resolution and a positive customer experience
- Support and develop the performance of direct reports, providing inspirational leadership to enthuse the team to take responsibility and operate at an exceptional high level being the ambassadors of the business.
- To lead and manage a team to deliver outstanding service to both internal and external clients through agreed objectives in alignment with the business plan
- Listen to and value external and internal customer suggestions and feedback, recognise and understand customer needs to ensure the client’s expectations on service and efficiencies are met and exceeded through the client services team.
- Build comprehensive commercial knowledge and understanding and actively seek opportunities to develop this further.
Type of Person
An articulate and credible individual with excellent communication and relationship skills, along with strong influencing and persuasive skills to optimise business opportunities.
A real ‘people person’ who has the ability to build trust and support across a wide network of departments, clients and partners.
Experienced in developing and executing successful client service strategies including complaints management, relationship development and service delivery.
Proven experience of working closely with internal and external teams and able to work cross-functionally within the organisation.