Do you have a solid background in Sales to fleet management companies within the commercial vehicle industry? Looking to head up a department and set it up from scratch?
This is a serious opportunity for an individual with solid vehicle management sales experience to join an expanding organisation, where you will be responsible for setting up your own department incorporating sales, underwriting, procurement, collections and operations that currently facilitate the finance agreements for the purchases of the commercial vehicle sales.
The role will be responsible for introducing vehicle finance sales to the logistic and transport sector and in particular companies that run fleets of commercial vans.
What will you be doing?
• Set up and manage a new vehicle finance department including:
• Sales: to the logistics sector, hauliers and other commercial vehicle users
• Procurement: supply chain, tracking options, servicing, future driver requirements
• Business Development: Underwriting, Telesales
• Manage the department, recruit, motivate, train and develop the team
• Provide weekly management reports to SMT
• Manage risk and controls as business expands and develops
• Develop and test underwriting process and formula.
• Develop new vehicle procurement relationships, which includes tracking service, maintenance, insurances, vehicle servicing,
• Develop test underwriting formula making sure business processes are fully up to date and current within the logistics and transport sector.
• Manage finance defaults, collections, vehicle recovery and auctions and achieve underwriting objectives.
• Ensure the department is run to budget and generates revenue based against the business plan.
What do you need?
• Background in sales within fleet management and commercial vehicle industry
• Have an existing network of suppliers/dealerships across the UK, so the group business can improve its purchasing ability, develop revenue streams and achieve greater profitability.
• Relevant experience in new and used commercial vehicle sales
• Excellent skills in asset recovery
• Excellent understanding in vehicle brokerage
• Good example of past business accruement through forward thinking within asset purchases.
What’s on offer?
• Work for an expanding successful organisation
• Salary up to £60,000 - bonus
• 22 days holiday, increasing 1 day per year to a max of 25 days
• Pension scheme
• SimplyHealth or Perkbox membership after probation
• Car Sharing Incentive Scheme
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Childcare Voucher Scheme
• Support with professional studies
• Hours 8.30am – 5.30pm finish at 5.00pm on Friday
F4P Recruitment is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions: Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Business OfficeSupport; IT & Executive. For more permanent, contract or temporary job opportunities in the Guildford, Farnham, Farnborough, Camberley, Weybridge, Woking, Staines and West Byfleet areas please check our website: (url removed) You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. F4P Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency and a Recruitment Business. We are GDPR compliant
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.