Our client is a UK and global market leader in the provision of fleet services and risk management solutions
The business now has a relatively new senior management team, new products under development and a new sector-based approach to winning and retaining customers. There has also been a multi million pound infrastructure investment programme and an ambitious plan for organic growth
There are a number of initiatives underway to support their growth in volume through continuous improvement, genuine operational transformation and a business wide drive to deliver best in class service excellence.
This role, and securing the right person for it, is a key component of that drive. The role has a rare combination of high profile, challenge and reward in an engaging culture.
We are seeking a special person who can deliver in this role, in the wider business and in future roles of greater scale and scope as a result.
To create, manage and implement comprehensive marketing strategies and plans across all divisions, in line with business objectives, strategy, targets and brand.
· Act as a single point of contact to own, develop and deliver the marketing plans and deliverables through comprehensive online and offline marketing programmes, (Direct mail, e mail, social, SMS, telemarketing, and through third parties)
· Work closely with the sales team to develop and agree marketing, events, communication, lead generation and sales support plans
· Take full ownership for the delivery of these plans keeping internal and external stakeholders informed of progress and performance at all times
· Create agree and execute a comprehensive marketing plan for each division that will deliver the sales targets
· Undertake customer data analysis, segmentation and research to enhance targeting and reduce the cost of acquisition and retention
· Working closely with the sales team to identify new opportunities to improve trigger, upgrade, new business sales, retention rates and improve key account profitability
· Keep abreast of competitor offerings, market trends and external statistics and data sources.
· Act as spokesperson for the business, carry out appropriate speaking engagements and manage internal communication programmes
· Ensuring appropriate and regular representation online and in the press providing a distinctive and sought after voice on all ‘hot topics’ in our space.
· Own the development and content of website and social media, ensuring best fit, analysing hit types and taking actions as appropriate. Manage organic SEO and pay per click activity
· Develop case studies ensuring appropriate mix and communication
· Launch new products into the market ensuring appropriate exposure to our existing customers.
· Own and manage all leads into the business, providing a tracking and reporting service to the management team and inputting to the pre-sales process where appropriate.
· Develop and deliver tactical and strategic campaigns to meet the needs of key accounts
· Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of existing and potential trends by market sector to identify future commercial opportunities and keep abreast of competitive activity to maintain competitive advantage across all divisions
· Provide effective marketing input into key account bid management and new product proposals
· Develop and implement customer survey programmes
· Undertake additional activities as directed by the Sales and Marketing Director
· At least 5 year’s experience of managing, a professional B2B or B2C Marketing team to deliver successful multi-channel online and offline marketing programmes
· In depth knowledge and experience of delivering both on and offline acquisition and marketing programmes across Telemarketing, E Mail, Direct Mail, renewal and fulfilment etc.
· Proven experience of successfully working with third parties, developing relationships and initiating value adding Marketing programmes
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with track record of being able to communicate effectively with internal and Third Party senior personnel
· Ability to interpret and analyse complex management information and customer data effectively and accurately in order to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of marketing activity
· Demonstrable ability to work under pressure, prioritising appropriately and maintain resilience, motivation and enthusiasm
· Strong financial awareness and experience of managing/understanding marketing performance indicators and budgeting
· Experience of project managing complex projects which involve internal and external personnel from beginning to end including briefing and managing internal and external marketing services agencies
· Ideally Degree Educated with a Marketing Qualification