Hire Fleet Manager
(Municipal Vehicle Specialists, Manufacturer)
Salary c£45,000 (DOE)
20 holiday days + statutory (bank) holidays
We are recruiting on behalf of our client’s business based in Chorley, they have been established for over 60 years and are experts in contract vehicle rental and contract maintenance. They offer a comprehensive range of heavy commercial vehicles and are a market leader in providing specialist vehicle hire across numerous industries, coupled with engineering expertise and outstanding customer service.
They’re looking for a Hire Fleet Manager to join their Chorley depot to manage a growing hire fleet of over 100 RCVs and hook loaders and manage the day to day running of the aftersales department. This is a new role which has been created due the commercial success of the company, meaning that the successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop with the role.
Main Tasks of Job:
* Deal with incoming calls and breakdown calls
* General Admin Duties
* General filing
* Ensuring all hire fleet documentation is up to date
* Chasing subcontractor job sheets and invoices
* Take calls with fault reports from hire and warranty customers
* Liaise with service engineers, tasking them with job call out details
* Organise the movement of their hire fleet to and from customer addresses
* Enter job sheet details into database and generate invoices
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Requirements / Experience:
* Must have experience in the HGV/Truck/Municipal Vehicle industry (essential)
* Previous team management experience
* Proficiency in using Kerridge and Autoline
* Experience liaising with customers, drivers, and workshop
* Must possess excellent communication skills
* The ability to work as part of a team as well own initiative
* The ability to work quickly and efficiently with an eye for detail
Monday to Thursday – 08:00 – 17:30
Friday – 08:00 – 16:30
If you feel you have the experience and skills required to fulfil this role and most importantly are looking for a fantastic career opportunity with a reputable company then please don’t delay and apply now – all applications matching the desired criteria will be dealt with promptly…
DON’T DELAY, APPLY NOW WITH YOUR UP TO DATE CV
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.