RSA’s ambition is to be Best In Class and drive a step change in the results. We are clear on the action we need to take across the business and we need a relentless focus on execution and getting things done to improve the result.
The role of MORE TH>N Home and Travel Manager will support the delivery of the best sustainable business result for MORE TH>N Home and Travel. With the rest of the Product Team you will help to define and deliver key new business, customer value (e.g. retention, MPH, digital adoption), product design and regulatory initiatives that will improve the result. We are looking for a problem solver, who’s got a can-do attitude and is passionate about getting stuff done.
Working with other members of the Product Team, you will be responsible for:
• Insight: to become best in class, it’s imperative we have our finger on the pulse of what’s happening in the market. With the rest of the product team, you will ensure we’re always scanning the market to uncover new and actionable insights that drive better business decisions.
• Improving business performance: you will help to understand business performance (both retrospective and lead indicators) to identify and assess opportunities and/or threats presented by new and/or emerging developments.
• Driving delivery: working with the rest of the Product managers, multi-disciplinary teams from across the business and alongside partners when appropriate, you will drive the delivery of new business, customer value (e.g. retention, MPH, digital adoption), product design and regulatory initiatives. You will deliver key projects at pace and on budget to ensure we improve the result.
• Customer experience: you will consider the end-to-end customer experience of our products and customer journeys to ensure they deliver the right outcomes for RSA and our customers.
• Operational grip and compliance: you will ensure there is sufficient management and controls in place to provide operational grip and compliance with Group, Legal and Regulatory requirements.
What we’re looking for:
• Problem solver: we need someone who can solve problems – someone who believes any problem can be solved and who can help come up with creative answers.
• Can do attitude: to drive the delivery of initiatives at pace, we’re looking for someone who’s driven, wants to drive change and will do what it takes to make it happen.
• Keen to learn: we’re looking for someone who’s keen to learn and develop.
Ideally you will be an experienced professional with management experience in the financial services industry.
An effective communicator with ability to build effective working relationships in order to deliver results through collaboration
Comfortable taking actions or making decisions based on data/insight as well as using personal judgement
Demonstrates strong commercial awareness
We may be old, but we’re not old fashioned. Over the past 300 years we’ve become one of the largest international insurers. We encourage everyone at RSA to be an individual.
Be Yourself. Be RSA
Good Luck with your application we hope to be seeing you soon
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.