Due to consistent growth and a desire for operational improvement, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an Inbound Logistics Manager for the daily running of an innovative technology driven automotive centre. The ideal candidate will be responsible for their own team driving efficiencies forward. The Salary is up to £60,000 + 17.5% shift allowance.
Monday – Friday rotating weekly earlies and afternoons.
The Company is a global automotive brand.
Role & Responsibilities
You will be fully responsible for managing and defining the operational and commercial solution for the Warehouse Operations across multiple sites within Logistics at the site.
• This encompasses the storage and transfer of product across the two warehouse operations, product available to support the on time in full replenishment of the manufacturing lineside
• Ensuring workplace health and safety requirements are met, control of stock, and productivity targets are achieved.
• To deliver a sustainable improvement in inventory accuracy, engage with team leaders and Group leaders to maintain focus on the key dependencies (transactions and behaviours) to support, enable and drive the improvement.
The ultimate aim is to provide the very best possible systems and solutions to support parts availability to production at the most optimal cost, delivered in the most efficient and effective manner in order to achieve customer satisfaction and commercial business objectives.
• Degree Educated
• Automotive experience, ideally within OEM environments of 1st Tier.
• Strong man manager who is thinking ahead.
• IT Literate, SAP usage key
• Experience of working towards 5 whys or six sigman would be advantageous
Based in Woking it is commutable from
South West London
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV.
BJD Group are the UK's leading management recruitment experts within the logistics and supply chain sector. Since 1991 we have worked with clients and candidates to provide a professional, trusted service from initial engagement to securing your next role and beyond. Please visit our website at (url removed) for the latest logistics and supply chain vacancies.
BJD Group acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this position I understand that my details will be processed in accordance with BJD Group's Data Retention Policy which can be accessed at (url removed)
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.