Integrated Transport Manager
School Transport - Social Transport - Public Transport
North East England - 3 to 6 months - Local Authority
£400-£450 per day
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Integrated Transport Manager within a Local Authority to assist a local authority for a period of 3-6 months. You will be responsible for leading and managing transport services ensuring positive outcomes by way of consultation and policy reviews.
As Integrated Transport Manager you will be managing circa 20 staff members across public, social and educational transport therefore it is essential that you have worked in a similar role within a Local Authority setting. You will be tasked with supporting strategic development across transport in order to identify and deliver cost savings and drive performance.
This a fantastic opportunity for a transport specialist who has an innovative approach to delivering quality, and effective transport services.
To be successful, you will -
• A proven track record of strategic and operational management in a senior role
• Clear evidence of a strong track record of supporting a medium sized team
• Experience of working within a Local Authority (This is essential)
• Attended strategic and multi-agency meetings in a representative capacity
• Lead cross functional teams in high pressure settings and budgetary management
• Specialised understanding integrated transport across all facets
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity and are available at short notice, please forward your up to date CV and reference contact details or call Ailidh Tullis on (phone number removed)
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.