On behalf of a Major Infrastructure Services contractor Vector are currently recruiting for an Interim Car Fleet Manager.
This is a 2 month contract position.
Our cleint is looking for an interim project manager to deliver some key projects that will underpin the operational review of how they run their Car Fleet team and the services provided via various stakeholders’. The successful candidate will have experience in a project management role with a specialist in company cars.
The individual will need to be well organised and motivated and comfortable delivering under pressure and will little support.
* Have full responsibility for the contract management of the main Leasing Provider and all other suppliers in line with the company’s strategic measurement criteria
* Manage car policy and allowances with HR Business Partners.
* Manage the day to day operation of the company car and grey fleet of approximately 3000 units
* Manage a team of car administrators
* Maintain and strategically manage all key fleet suppliers
* Keep all fleet related supplier data up to date
* Manage fleet budgets and monitor spend and reporting
* Monitor company car driver risks
* Own the annual checking and recording of driving licenses
* Experience in a similar role with a fleet in excess of 1,700 vehicles
* Previous team management experience
* Self-motivated with excellent planning and organisational skills
* Knowledge of vehicle and road related legislation and the Road Traffic Act.
* Membership of Fleet Professional body such as ACFO, ICFM or CAFM – (preferred but not essential)
* In depth knowledge of car fleet and the fleet sector
* Experience in operational, supplier, people and end to end process management
* Full valid driving license
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.