Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance Manager
Our client in Harpenden is looking for an Internal Audit Risk and Compliance Manager. This is an extremely flexible part-time role that might suit someone returning to work.
Key duties will be:
* Responsible for the planning and delivery of internal audit assignments in a wide range of areas, to include finance, science and operations.
* Report to and attend Finance and Audit Committees to present findings and be part of the team shaping the internal audit annual plan.
* Assist in the implementation of new policy and the ongoing management of risk and compliance.
* Acts as the primary contact for audit, risk and compliance matters.
* Implement and then manage ongoing the risk management framework.
* Develop and maintain associated policies, procedures and systems to assure compliance with legislation, licences and standards and ensure that these are rolled out and communicated appropriately
* Responsible for the collation, analysis and reporting of audit actions outstanding
* To produce accurate and complete working papers that support audit findings and produce final internal audit reports.
* Represent our client at external events and build a network with similar organisations to share best practice.
We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
* ACA Qualified or equivalent
* Risk Management Certificate or Diploma
* Proven work experience as an internal or senior auditor
* Experience of managing risk and compliance processes in a complex organisation
* Knowledge of the Joint Code of Practice for Research
* Ability to manipulate large amounts of data to produce reports with objectivity, clarity, accuracy, brevity and on time.
* High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills with sound independent judgement.
* Ideally previous experience in a Research or Higher Education environment
Thank you for taking the time to apply to OPR Resourcing Specialists. If your application is successful you will be contacted within 7 days. We apologise but due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to provide feedback on individual CV's.
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.