International Logistics Manager
27k to 30k per annum
I am currently working with a Lighting Manufacturer who is going through a period of growth and is looking to add to their dynamic team. They are an award winning manufacturer who has an excellent reputation with in the Architectural Lighting Market. They have been established for over 20 years and operate out of their state of the art head office in St Albans where you will even benefit from an on site chef.
As a result of this there is now a requirement for an International Logistics Manager to join the team based out of the offices in St Albans.
The main purpose of the role is to oversee the full manufacturing order process. You will work very closely with the payments team to ensure compliance pre and post order. Strong communication in this role is crucial as you will be tasked with making key decisions and negotiating lead times and liaising with the team based in the Far East.
- Ensure correct documentation is present.
- Responsible for inbound freight across multiple sites and managing carriers across air and sea.
- Working closely with payments manager to manage the payment sign off process.
- Keeping track of all orders and delivery schedules.
- Making key commercial and operational decisions regarding delivery method.
- Liaise with team in the Far East to manage the QC sign off process.
- Liaise with Accounts Department to ensure all details are correct.
Skills and Experiences
- Experience performing a similar operational position.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong and confident communicator.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good commercial awareness.
This is a fantastic time to joining the company so please don’t hesitate to apply today
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.