Zachary Daniels are partnering with a leading consumer products business as they look to appoint Supply chain specialists to an International Logistics Manager position.
This is an initial 6 month contract position which will support the Supply Chain Director and the wider supply chain team. The role will be focused on supporting our client's global operations function.
* Experience in a Logistics role, ideally within a retailer or consumer products business with understanding of different sales channels from retail to direct-to-consumer.
* Strong experience in warehousing and distribution, with the ability to understand logistics networks – sea and air freight, road haulage and parcel freight are all relevant.
* Experience of dealing with third party logistics providers
* Able to work under own direction to tight deadlines.
* Excellent attention to detail with the capability to troubleshoot and solve problems.
* Sound numerical skills and proficient in Excel.
* Strong and effective organising and communication skills.
* Understanding of ERP and warehouse management systems and processes
If you have the right experience then we would love to hear from you so please get in touch today for more information.
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.