· General fleet operational support to all employees driving
· Management of the Group’s vehicle assets
· Co-ordination and management of all fleet maintenance events
· To champion the Group Fleet Policy
· Demonstration of a proven commitment to the Health & Safety of all employees who drive
· Maintenance and completion of an accurate records
· Control of all fleet related portals / systems, ensuring data is always entered and maintained with 100% accuracy
· Production and translation of comprehensive fleet management reports
· Analysis of the Group fleet telematics solution,
· Management of unallocated vehicles
· General fleet support
· ICFM qualified or working towards an industry recognised fleet qualification
· Highly competent in Microsoft programmes with advanced Excel skills demonstrated
· Ability to operate specific systems in line with business requirements, i.e. portal, intranet sites etc.
- Excellent customer service, organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work competently under pressure, to prioritise effectively and to meet tight deadlines
- Adaptability /Flexible approach and willingness to travel to meet the Group fleet demands
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.