Our cars fulfill a need to provide a lead-in car for people who are waiting for a car to be delivered, new starters, new entitlements or temporary requirements.
The job role: Business Development Manager
Reports to: Managing Director
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Elstree & Borehamwood
Due to continued growth within our business we are now looking to recruit a dedicated Business Development Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be tasked with delivering business sales to large corporates across the UK.
The basic skills we require are drive, enthusiasm and the desire to succeed. The ability to self motivate is essential, as well as being able to work as part of a team.
· Prospect, convert and maximize sales to new business customers
· Manage and excess sales targets
· Feedback on competitor activity in the marketplace in order to gain market share
· Create and execute strategies for all major accounts you open
· Educated to degree level or equivalent
· At least 2 years sales experience in vehicle rental
· Experience in developing and growing start-up businesses
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Relishes the opportunity to make a significant impact in a new business
· Understanding of the car industry and its cost and pricing dynamics.
· Commercially savvy able to find solutions to complex issues to meet objectives
Please submit your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.