Company Fusion Limited is working with a leading online fashion retailer who embrace the British fashion heritage but with a modern edge, their designers take inspiration from the city`s eclectic street style and share a mind-set that fashion should be personal and affordable. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Logistics Manager to join their team in Farringdon, London on a Maternity Cover contract until November 2019.
The Package - What you could earn
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Start-up atmosphere and a steep learning curve.
- Entrepreneurial working style with high degree of freedom.
- Insights into all relevant business areas.
Junior Logistics Manager - Maternity Cover - Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- As the Junior Logistics Manager, you will be responsible for the execution of transportation activities in accordance with all customer service requirements, ensuring on-time delivery of freight. Coordinating/facilitating and providing information for both internal and external customers.
- Ensure compliance with all government/company regulations and directives for the time-efficient and safe shipping of materials and products.
- Establish and confirm carrier rates, ensuring this is up-to-date with the most competitive rates at all times.
- Actively identify opportunities to reduce transport costs and therefore improve margins.
- Utilise problem solving tools and implement corrective actions.
- Maintain customer and supplier relations, providing world class customer service, taking ownership of assigned customers.
- End to end inbound through to dispatch.
- Ensure compliance and adherence to company standards for all products.
- Input and record all data accurately into company systems.
- Complete invoices to customers and log updates.
- Ensuring that all reporting requirements are met in accordance with company standards.
The Person - Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications and Experience:
- You will be a motivated team player with a minimum of 5 years` experience in logistics and/or operations and an excellent understanding of Supply Chain.
- Experience with international logistics; road, air and sea freight and knowledge working with multiple 3PL`s.
- A good communicator with first-class written, verbal, organisational and interpersonal skills and a sharp eye for detail.
- The ability to plan, execute and deliver targets, manage and contain workload and the autonomy to deliver on this and take ownership of your role.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Flexible so as to develop the role to best meet the changing needs of a growing company.
We are currently seeking a Junior Logistics Manager with a minimum of 5 years` experience in logistics and/or operations and an excellent understanding of Supply Chain to join a leading online fashion retailer on a Maternity Cover contract until November 2019. Is this you? Apply today
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.