Junior Risk and Compliance Officer- Global company - Central London – Contract 6 months- Salary £45k
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Junior Risk and Compliance Officer to work on a contract basis reporting into the Head of Compliance within a Global Organisation. My client, a reputable business, is looking for a Junior Risk and Compliance Officer to support the Compliance and Risk team with essential training, communications and monitoring tasks, with associated analysis, reporting and other ad-hoc project management.
The main duties within this role are:
* Handle the administration of existing compliance- related issues including: training programmes, reporting on and monitoring the completion rates and looking for areas for improvement
* You will also be required to engage with the Learning and Development department supporting compliance delivery through systems and other divisions within the business.
* Handle the roll out of additional training and analysing training records.
* Management of revision of policies in accordance with the Group’s branding standards, including tracking changes to content, engagement with Group Communications for layout amendments and publication on the Portal
* Management and delivery of any proposed changes to training to ensure continued alignment with Code of Conduct and Policies, including engagement with Design consultancies as required
* Maintenance and management of Compliance and Risk intranet presence, including key Policy and Code of Conduct pages
* Administration and maintenance of Global Support Risk Register, as required for reporting purposes, including engaging with Head of Group Risk and others to obtain updates
* Desktop research of country operational risks
* Ad hoc risk analysis and reporting
* Any other training, reporting or communication related tasks as identified
This role is suited to an analyst or junior project manager with some experience in Compliance and an understanding of risk management. You will need a good eye for detail, the ability to multi-task and take a pragmatic approach both to compliance and risk management in a fast-paced commercial environment.
Being based in central London this is a perfect location for commuters.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.