Are you able to engage with customers to provide a truly great service? Are you willing to go the extra mile? Come join us as a Sales Agent.
We are a new business on a mission to make motoring more flexible for people needing a car they can call their own 24/7.
As a key member of our team, you will need to be extremely organised and able to work on your own initiative to consistently nurture leads through the full sales process.
We are seeking applications from candidates with proven experience in the direct selling of vehicle leasing and / or vehicle rental.
This role is office / telephone based in central London (Kings Cross).
What does a Sales Agent do?
▪ Deliver excellent customer service to inbound enquires generated by our marketing and PR activities
▪ Sell the benefits of car leasing / rental over ownership alongside the specifics of the packages being offered by our business
▪ Maintain accurate records to ensure the business operates in line with our brand values
▪ Business acumen with the ability to make accurate forecasts of sales / revenues
▪ Be an integral member of the team and be accountable for ensuring a culture of continual operational improvement
▪ Proactively drive inbound calls via our social media channels (no call calling required)
Skills & Experience
▪ Proven ability and desire to sell
▪ Excellent communication skills (fluent in English, both written and verbal)
▪ Confidence and tenacity to pursue leads, overcome obstacles, and secure deals
▪ Strong IT skills with experience of querying / updating Contact Management systems
▪ Social media savvy with an eye for identifying individuals with needs that can be met by our business
▪ Able to work independently but also take direction as part of the wider team
▪ Ability to work effectively under pressure, react quickly, and meet tight deadlines
▪ Determination, diplomacy, and excellent interpersonal skills
▪ Experience in leasing, rental or financial services is strongly desirable
What we offer
This is a contractor role with the potential to grow into a permanent employee as the company grows.
▪ An initial three-month contract starting April 2018
▪ £100 per day plus performance-based sales commission
▪ Be part of a fantastic growing team with office benefits including coffee and occasional snacks