Customer Material / Planning Manager / Logistics Manager
£60,000 (£65,000) plus benefits
Automotive Components and Systems
My client, who are currently looking for a Customer Material /
Planning Manager are a multinational and recognised leader in their
chosen products designing and manufacturing advanced automotive
systems and components for the major global automotive car
manufacturers throughout the UK, Europe, USA and the Far East.
As the worlds leading designer and manufacturer of these products this
well established company now have a requirement for a Customer
Material / Planning Manager to be a key and senior member of their
Logistics team and resources to ensure they meet the needs of their
The successful applicant will be responsible for.
* The smooth running of both internal and external production
supplies in accordance with customer delivery schedules.
* All delivery related customer communication, customer orders and
* Managing the inventory within budgetary constraints.
* Maintaining and monitoring supplier delivery performance.
* Building with Sales a reliable SAP Business Warehouse forward
* Ensuring that information and records in SAP MRP / ERP systems are
maintained and accurate at all time.
* The development of SAP logistic systems and recommending and
implementing improvements as required.
* The development and control of the department’s continuous
* The monitoring, reduction and disposal of surplus inventories.
* Ensuring full commitment and support for training, communications,
H&S and discipline.
Applications are invited from experienced Material Managers, Planning
Managers, Logistic Managers with an Engineering manufacturing
Other benefits include, a very competitive and generous bonus,
pension, life assurance, private healthcare, permanent health
insurance, relocation assistance (Where necessary), the chance to work
within a world class manufacturing facility, on-site restaurant,
on-site gym, a thorough training and development programme plus
excellent prospects for advancement within this successful, global and
well established fortune 500 organisation.
If you feel you have the necessary skills, experience and drive please
email your CV
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.