Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
Hours: 42.5 hours a week, twilight shift
Status is currently recruiting for a logistics manager to support the senior logistics manager with the control of our clients Warehouse, Workshop and Distribution Operation. You will ensure that the products are delivered to the right location in a timely manner.
The key areas of the role will be:
* Support overall business performance of the Logistics department.
* Deputising in the Senior Logistics Managers absence.
* Supporting the department with the planning and management of Drivers, Warehouse Operatives and the administration team.
* Support the packaging, purchasing and stock control area of the operation.
* Cost effective use and maintenance of distribution fleet.
* Ensure of legal compliance in regards of Health and Safety and managing the fleet compliance.
* Close monitoring of customer service in regards to on time and in full deliveries.
* National CPC essential.
If you have experience within a similar role then please apply! Or contact Morgan at Status on (Apply online only) or email (url removed)
Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.