Immediate start available
Our client is a market leader in infrastructure and construction support services, consisting of four brands, it serves customers in support of creating tomorrow’s infrastructure.
You will be required to fulfil the following minimum duties;
* Temporary Works training and experience essential
* Scaffold awareness training
* Management and inspections of Hoists (3no), mast climbers (30no), MEWPs, forklift etc
* Working at height training
* Daily delivery management (online booking system)
* Management of the general labour, gateman, banksman, forklift driver
* Coordination with subcontractors
The right candidate should command a level of authority and respect, whilst being able to effectively communicate and manage subcontractors and operatives. Experience in a similar role is also essential
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.