Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Logistics Manager to join a world class manufacturing organisation based near Grangemouth.
You will be responsible for the set-up of the logistics department, this will involve building logistics processes from scratch as well as building the team.
Key responsibilities include
* Lead contract negotiations and cost reduction projects across the logistics function with external logistics providers.
* Manage, train and develop the logistics and distribution team whilst driving continuous improvement.
* Manage performance of external 3PL warehouses and all haulier processes.
* Leading the transformation of the Transport and Warehousing network.
* Previous experience working in a logistics management role within an engineering or manufacturing environment.
* Strong communication skills, must be a confident negotiator with experience in dealing with 3PL.
* Highly motivated, organised individual with high attention to detail.
* Successfully managed the implementation of large change management programmes
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.