Are you an experienced Logistics Manager looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
Henkel Adhesives holds leading market positions and offers high-quality branded solutions to a wide target group ranging from consumers to professionals. Sellotape, Pritt, Loctite and UniBond are just some of our iconic and innovative brands.
An opportunity has arisen for a Logistics Manager reporting in to the Head of Logistics Western Europe. The purpose of the role is to manage and lead the transportation and warehousing network for the UK and Nordics within the Henkel Adhesives Division.
Logistics Manager Responsibilities:
- Design and develop the mid to long term strategy for the Logistics organisation within the UK/Nordics Region
- Develop best in practice transport and warehouse processes
- Deliver on all set KPIs across the board covering Service; Safety; Cost and Quality.
- Initiate and lead projects to improve logistics processes and costs with support of the Regional Logistics Project Manager
- Align Service Strategy initiatives on customer requirements outside of service catalogue
- Manage and control all Logistic cost budgets to deliver least cost performance levels without compromising on service or quality standards.
- Reconcile deviations in warehouse and carrier invoicing with purchasing and finance
- Responsible for the SHEQ requirements in transport and warehousing
- Manage and ensure company assets are controlled in accordance with Henkel agreed targets and reporting standards
- Directly Manage the Winsford Distribution Centre
Logistics Manager Qualifications / Skills:
- Previous experience in logistics or operational units in a management role
- Understanding SHE related obligations and regulations
- Good understanding of the linkages between cost ,services and efforts in Logistics
- People management skills and previous experience in a leadership role
If you feel you have the passion and drive to excel in our Logistics Manager role, we'd love to hear from you, click APPLY now!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.