A new career opportunity has opened at M+W Group. We are recruiting for an experienced Logistics Manager who has worked on Data centres or semi-conductors or Pharma projects to join our team in Ireland.
Your new role
An exciting opportunity has arisen and we are currently looking for a Logistic Manager to join our team in Ireland. As a Logistic Manager you will be responsible for:-
• Day to day forecasting, planning, budgeting and management of all logistics associated with Basebuild works (typical CSA and MEP installations) and Tool Install works (Cleanroom equipment and hook up)
• Management of inventory, including people, materials, equipment and plant, both onsite and offsite, including working with our offsite warehouse and PPMOF suppliers who will manufacture and ship from abroad to the site in a “just in time” basis
• Subcontractor space and facilities allocation
• Safe vehicular traffic and pedestrian (walkways) management onsite
• External traffic management with client to comply with local authority permits including staggering contractor arrival times etc
• Maintain a secure site and associated facilities including fencing, security, access control systems, turnstiles etc
• Delivery logistics management including arrivals staging and dock management with the client and clients subcontractors
• Ongoing management of logistics safety, waste management, housekeeping and compliance
• Client interface management especially with ongoing production
• Welfare facilities management and delivery including canteen facilities, cleaning etc
• Chair meetings and liaise with the various ongoing projects on a daily basis
• Engage and support project management team in the proactive management of subcontractors in conjunction with Contract Administration Services
What you’ll need to succeed
You’ll need to have at least 5 years’ experience as a Logistic Manager who has experience working in Data Centre, Has a proven background in build relationships across the spectrum of the construction project stakeholders from client management to subcontractors.
What you’ll get in return
On offer is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within M+W Group plus a competitive salary and fantastic benefits such as, holiday’s, pension, health care plan, training & development and car allowance.
Why M+W Group
M+W Group is a global leader in the design, engineering and construction of high tech facilities and major complex projects. We have extensive in-house technical resources combining process, mechanical and electrical engineering, technology integration, lean construction and commissioning expertise. Our unique combination of high-tech engineering and excellent project management help our customers to reach their goals and to strive for new horizons. Since 1912 M+W Group has been at the forefront of engineering advanced design and construction solutions. Today, with over 5,500 technical professionals operating in over 20+ countries worldwide, we have the expertise to deliver the most complex projects to the most exacting performance standards.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or if you have any questions about the role please call Naomi Corcoran on 07827990180. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new career with M+W Group please contact Naomi Corcoran for a confidential discussion on your career options
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.