We are seeking an experienced Logistics Manager to join a SME family-run business based in Ipswich.
As a dynamic and driven Logistics Manager, you will be responsible for all Logistics, Installations, Quality Control and Health and Safety for the company.
For this role, we are looking for someone who has a hands-on approach and due to the nature of the industry you will need to be a caring person that is sensitive to others as well as empathetic.
Key responsibilities and duties:
* Book in all installations and deliveries
* Product Support – reactive & proactive maintenance scheduling
* Warehouse Management & Stock Control
* Contracts Manager to oversee project work (will involve visiting site while a project is on) – taking total responsibility for contract once order has been landed including final handover (this is for a small handful of projects per annum)
* Manage the H&S function for the company
* Install and train on some of the company's projects when requested
* Stay abreast of accreditations such as CHAS, CSCS, ISO9001
* Be responsible to carry out all activities in accordance with the company’s H&S Policy.
* Additionally you may be called upon from time to time to carry out other duties within his capabilities
* Produce CAD drawings as and when necessary for installation projects (not essential to the role)
The Ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes and qualifications:
* Hands-on approach
* Positive & proactive attitude
* Caring & empathetic nature
* Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
* Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
* Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
* Familiar with IS09001, CHAS, CSCS Desirable
Hours: Mon - Fri 7am - 4.45pm
* Salary of £27k - £30k
* Free fruit and snacks
* Fun and vibrant office with Table Tennis
* Occasional BBQs with the team
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.