Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit an experienced Logistics Manager for a large-scale project in Amsterdam.
The ideal Candidate must be a self- starter with the initiative and skills to manage his/her workload to meet necessary deadlines. Excellent time management, prioritising and communications skills are essential.
There is a salary of market leading salary & full European Package on offer.
* Coordinate and Supervise installation which is being installed by subcontractors
* Ensure the adherence to safety and quality standards
* Ensure project meets programme deadlines with deliveries
* Record variations and deliveries
* Complete material requisitions, if required
* Attend site meetings
* Liaise and coordinate with other contractors on site
* Maintain good working relationship between main contractor, client and subcontractors
* Any ad hoc duties required for the successful completion of the project
* Maintain site diary
* Manage plant and machinery movement
* Deliveries scheduled and tracked.
* Monitor and follow up on Material orders and receipt verification
* Plant and Hire management
* A trade background with a third level qualification or relevant experience
* Proven record of co-ordinating and managing large projects
* A minimum of 3 years as a Logistics Manager
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
* Ability to drive a large scale project
* A construction or engineering background
Please contact Eanna O'Brien for more information
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.