We are seeking for experienced Logistics Managers.
If you are looking for regular work at Manchester Area and can provide us with all the required documentation we would like to talk to you!
As the Logistics Manager your responsibilities will include;
* To ensure delivery targets are met, without compromise to safety and quality in the most cost-effective way.
* Implement effective strategy, policies and procedures to ensure the Transport and Logistics Department runs efficiently in relation to both cost and resource.
* To manage the team, including planning/delegating of tasks and monitoring of work levels.
* Identify Skills gaps, train and develop team members to ensure maximum productivity, quality and performance. Coaching and mentoring where appropriate.
As the Logistics Manager you will require the following skills and experiences;
* Proven experience in a similar role is essential.
* SMSTS Site Managers
* Excellent IT skills
* Effective management of a team and Leadership skills.
* Ability to work under pressure and tight time scales.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please apply now
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.