Position: Logistics Manager
Salary: £28,000 to £33,000 + Excellent Benefits
If there’s something stopping you from achieving all you’re capable of, you’ll relish a role with a company that will positively encourage you to be pro-active – a real opportunity to release your true potential
The Company: The Company: Our Client are a family owned highly successful manufacturer of over 30 years who are renown for high standards. Due to continued sustained expansion they are now seeking to employ a Logistics Manager
The Role: Employed as a Logistics Manager, you will be responsible for the Logistical service (loading, delivery to site and offloading etc…..) so that it is a fit for purpose service appropriate to the varying and changing needs of our clients customers. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Take the lead role in planning, allocating routes and vehicles ensuring sufficient flexibility is in place to meet the varying and changing needs of customers.
* Ensure that all inhouse vehicles are compliant with all legal, regulatory and contractual requirements, and where necessary escalating any identified issues and recommending resolution to the company
The Person: Candidates suitable for consideration should be able to provide evidence of the following:
* Experience in a similar Managerial / Supervisory role within logistics
* Management qualification or Time Served with very relevant experience.
* Licenced to operate counterbalance forklift truck
* Experienced with DVSA (VOSA) Regulations essential
You will be self-motivated, have excellent communication skills both written and oral, be computer literate, and able to work as part of a team.
Do you have the courage to take on this challenge
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.