Logistics Manager – Construction
Logistics Manager - a growing top tier contractor is searching for a Logistics Manager (Construction) to join their Major Projects division. This is an excellent opportunity for a Logistics Manager (Construction) to play a leading role in the delivery of flagship projects across the Midlands.
The initial development is a prestigious education & accommodation development based in Leicester valued at £200m. The scheme consists of a new teaching facility, student accommodation blocks, communal building, multi-storey car park and associated offices.
- Logistics Manager overseeing logistics on site
- Manage day-to-day deliveries and waste
- Movement of labour, plant, materials
- Traffic management
- Business recently awarded Top Company in 2019
- Flagship development for prestigious client
- Thee year build programme worth £200m
- Great opportunities for progression
Salary & Package:
- Basic salary of £50,000 - £60,000 (DOE)
- Company Car or Allowance of £6,000
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Healthcare & Pension
As a Logistics Manager (Construction), you will deliver one of the region’s most prestigious developments for a company which has recently been awarded Top 10 Companies in 2019. There are excellent opportunities for progression, and internal and external training too.
This Logistics Manager (Construction) position has a guideline salary of £50,000 - £60,000 + company car or car allowance option, excellent bonus scheme, pension, healthcare and additional company benefits.
For any further information on this Logistics Manager (Construction) vacancy please apply with your CV attached or contact Mark Dalgleish at Saxton Recruitment on (phone number removed).
Key Roles – Logistics Manager (Construction) / Logistics Planning
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.