Inside Out Purchasing & Supply has been engaged to recruit a Logistics Manager. To be consider for this role you must achieve SC security clearance, so you must be a British resident for at least 5 years. Experience of Airline exports would be highly advantageous.
Main Purpose of Job
* Manage and supervise logistics, stores & workshop staff to ensure that all sales orders, despatches, receipts & returns and transfers into and out of stores and jobs transiting the workshop are managed on a timely basis and in line with company procedures and that records are kept accurately and in line with ISO 9001 and company procedures
* Maintain excellent standards in logistics, stores & workshop at all times, including motivating and driving others to manage time effectively
* Implement improvements and change as required through the area
Key Skills :
• Previous Logistics and Stock Control experience, with experience of overseas exports an advantage
• Previous supervision experience
• Good standard general education – literate and numerate
• Effective communications skills, able to motivate team
• Well organized and pro-active, eye for detail
• Willing to be responsible for issues arising
• Commercially aware
A full job description will be provided to suitable applicants
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.