Planning Manager - Bradford - competitive benefits package
Our client is a global manufacturing organisation in the automotive industry with production sites on four continents. Supplying major OEMs, they have a significant market share and are expecting continued growth. With great focus on their employees and plenty of progression opportunities, they offer excellent long-term career opportunities for a driven individual.
This is an exciting prospect for an experienced Planning/ PC&L Manager within the Automotive industry to make an impact in this organisation and to play a key role in the production of their well-known products.
You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of production supplies in line with customer delivery requirements.
This is a challenging role and improvement projects will be needed, but there is a lot of support from senior management and there will be rewards upon successful introduction of these changes.
Key responsibilities include:
* Managing a team, giving strong leadership and performance managing the staff as needed
* Monitoring inbound and outbound schedules and contesting issues when they arise
* Inventory management within budgetary constraints, monitor stock level and production demand
* Organise supplier and customer visits and encourage the team to be proactive with these
Key skills/attributes you must possess to be considered for this position are:
* Experience in the Automotive industry, preferably working for an OEM
* Strong leader – have overcome challenges within a team
* Advanced SAP skills
* Experience within a strategic role, not just carrying out day to day processes
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to find out more, please apply
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.