3D Personnel's client is a main contractor who are leading commercial and residential builders in Ireland and the UK. The are looking for a Logistics Manager for a new project in Slough starting soon. T
Due to expanding markets they are urgently in the need of a Logistics Manager with construction and engineering experience.
About the role:
They currently have a need for a Logistics Manager/ Logistics Controller to join a large commercial project in Slough. The role will be directly responsible for the managing of the logistics on site and will encompass a wide range of responsibilities.
Previous experience within a Logistics position within the construction is required for this post.
- Implement and maintain processes for all deliveries in accordance with the project logistics plan.
- Ensure effective communication is maintained regarding the project logistics plan with both internal and external customers.
- Create site specific Logistics strategies at both tender and pre-commencement stages revising them through the project life to include re-cycle or returns throughout.
- Manage and control the distribution of internal and external plant throughout the project.
- Proven Logistics management experience within a building services.
- Experience within a fast paced industry.
- Good communication and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage varying demand and manage a team.
If this is of interest to you please call 07545208717 or send your CV to
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.