My client, one of the largest egg producers in the UK, are now looking for a Logistics Manager, to support the Senior Logistics Manager with the control of the Warehouse, Workshop and Distribution Operation.
As the Logistics Manager, you will ensure that all products are delivered to the right location in a timely manner.
The key areas of the role will be:
• Support overall business performance of the Logistics department.
• Deputising in the Senior Logistics Managers absence.
• Supporting the department with the planning and management of Drivers, Warehouse Operatives and the administration team.
• Support the packaging, purchasing and stock control area of the operation.
• Cost effective use and maintenance of distribution fleet.
• Ensure of legal compliance in regards of Health and Safety and managing the fleet compliance.
• Close monitoring of customer service in regards to on time and in full deliveries.
• National CPC essential.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Experienced in working within a fast pace environment.
• Attention for detail is essential.
• Experience in motivating, developing and coaching team members.
• Dynamic, flexible and versatile with the ability to focus on what’s required at any giving time
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.