Job Title: Logistics Manager
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
An exciting and key position has become available at a large supplier to the major UK retailers. Our client is looking for an experienced and dynamic supply chain professional to join their business. This business has a global supply chain and running efficiently is where the business differentiates itself as a point of difference to customers.
Key tasks and duties are:
• You will be tasked with leading the category supply chain team to successfully forecast and plan throughout their retail business.
• This will include delivery and phasing of the plan for the main KPI’s- stock, waste, and forecasting accuracy.
• Manage all raw materials and packaging to agreed stock
• Coordinate and look to improve product availability, replenishment processes and general stock management.
• Within the role insight and direction is key with day to day core lines and peak promotional activity.
• Identify and manage slow moving materials
• Constantly analysing in which areas, the business is performing well and why, conversely which is under performing and reasons why.
• Continuous Improvement mind-set with LEAN methodologies
• Confident in using Excel and WMS as well as SAP
• Having worked with MRP would be an advantage
• A Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain background
• A minimum of 3+ years Logistics management experience
• Experience within an FMCG / Food / Manufacturing environment - Advantageous
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply via this website, or call Justine at Henderson Brown Recruitment on (Apply online only) or call my mobile (Apply online only)
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our horticulture, fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.