Role: Logistics Manager
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000
Are you a forward thinking natural leader who is keen to take on a new challenge and really become a vital member if a growing operation?
With great support and amazing experience on board, this initiative company found a real space for themselves in the modern market place and have been rapidly growing and developing over the last few years. With this in mind, they now require an experienced Logistics professional to come on board. They are a friendly, creative and supportive team and can open up avenues in your career that would not be possible in a large corporate business.
The Logistics Manager will be:
• Managing the finished goods and raw materials inventory throughout the supply chain.
• Working hard to create effective customer relationships as well as with warehouse and distribution partners
• Implement forecasting with key customers.
• Manage current systems.
• Develop new systems and processes in line with company changes and growth.
• Manage costs within logistics and identify money saving initiatives.
If these responsibilities sound like ones you have taken on previously and you are keen to improve upon them in a constructive and giving environment, then this is the perfect place for you to build on your career. It is also essential that you have experience in the food industry- chilled, frozen or ambient will be considered and in a similar role such as a logistics manager, logistics supervisor or similar.
If you would like to apply and find out more about this opportunity, then please do apply below or get in contact with Caroline at. Please also get in contact for other roles in food manufacturing such as supply chain manager, despatch manager, warehouse manager or roles in buying and procurement
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.