We are a leading manufacturing company that design & make beautiful microscopes capable of detecting individual fluorescent molecules, seeking a Logistics Manager. Our team is a blend of life science and microscopy experts, software and mechanical engineers, data scientists, and sales.
Key Responsibilities: Logistics Manager
• Providing a key link between Manufacturing & Supply Chain, the successful Logistics Manager will play a pivotal role in the growth of our business.
• This position is responsible for the logistics, warehousing and distribution of product ultimately to be delivered on time in the right place to their retail partners. This position is responsible for trade compliance, GMP and GDP good distribution practices.
Personal Requirements: Logistics Manager
• High energy, enthusiasm and confidence
• Able to motivate and inspire people around them
• Proven in a senior logistics role
This is an exceptional opportunity, providing some amazing benefits which include: 25 days holiday, free lunch, 5% pension contribution, discretionary bonus & much more.
If you would like to find out more, please hit apply or contact Chris Best ((url removed) / (Apply online only))
Orion Electrotech Ltd acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
By applying for this position please take a few moments to view our Privacy Notice on our Orion website which details how we retain and process your data. Alternatively please give us a call so we can discuss this with you
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.