We are currently recruiting a Logistics Manager for a leading retail business based in central London. This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking business who has experienced significant domestic and international growth.
Reporting into the Group Operations Director, responsibilities of this role includes:
* Managing the performance and the commercial relationship with the UK logistics providers, supporting day to day operations and supporting future growth plans
* Owning the P+L for UK warehousing, continually seeking ways to reduce cost and improve service
* Monitoring daily/weekly/monthly activity by setting and overseeing KPI's
* Working closely with the Logistics Development team to ensure improvement initiatives are successful
* Leading tendering and future contract negotiations
* Managing and developing a direct team of logistics coordinators
Applicants should have:
* Experience managing 3PL relationships, ideally within retail/FMCG/consumer goods
* Strong communication and influencing skills
* A good understanding of warehousing and logistics, ideally ecommerce
* A positive can-do attitude
* Experience managing and developing people
The successful candidate can expect a base salary between £60,000 and £70,000 plus a bonus and other benefits.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.