Logistics Manager - £30-£40k: Milton Keynes ref: 22495
Manufacturing| EMEA supplier management| Supply Chain | Mandarin Speaker | containers| Freight
Gi Group are working with a manufacturer and supplier of premium quality reclining and fixed sofas in both leather and fabric to the UK market, with manufacturing facilities in China, UK, and the USA where their sister company have been a leading supplier to major retailers for the past 20 years.
With a UK turnover that has grown by 300% and 100% respectively over the past 2 years. Now is a very exciting time to join the business with an expected growth in excess of 200% again in 2018. As a small medium enterprise within the UK my client has, their sites set high, on becoming a UK’s leading supplier of luxury furniture.
My client is recruiting for a Mandarin speaking, Logistics Manager, to manage the accurate processing of all orders for direct containers whilst managing key relationships with international suppliers and our partners in China.
As an experienced logistics manager, you will work in a key area of business growth, supporting and growing direct container sales through exceptional customer service and pro-active management.
You will supply active management of all container lead times and load-ability, ensuring timely delivery of containers. Monitoring of freight suppliers performance and rates against agreed KPIs, Liaison with Far East suppliers to ensure smooth supply chain.
• Bi-lingual in Mandarin (Chinese) and English, with good oral and written skills essential.
• CIPS qualified or Partly with a related degree
• EMEA Supply Chain, manufacturing experience
• Supplier, Customer and internal relationship management experience
• Highly organised, with exceptional attention to detail and understanding of top-quality brand representation.
• Commercial awareness, with confidence and skill in negotiation.
• A logical and positive approach to problem resolution.
• Self-motivated and a team player.
To apply please send a copy of an updated CV or call (Apply online only) for further information
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.